Bathroom in the planning

Leave a Comment
You know how when one thing goes wrong and needs fixing and then before you know it you have drawn up a looooong list of things that could also be done at the same. Well let me introduce you to the story of my bathroom.

It started with a sporadically flushing toilet which was looked (by a semi professional) at and declared moribund. 

Then there was the crack in the pedestal of the sink that since I was getting the plumber round I might as well get them to replace the sink. 

And if I was replacing the sink then the taps on the bath should also be tightened (replaced). 

Plus the annoyingly round bath panel that you catch your foot on could be replaced with a flat one. 

The shower screen that's been on the floor should go up. 

Plus I had always planned to replace the mirror tile with a purpose cut mirror and give it a faux picture frame effect. 

Andddd breath... So that's where I am with the list. 

Well whilst I'm not the biggest fan of the White tiling the cost of removing it and plastering and then tiling is pretty painful so I am not redoing the whole bathroom instead I will be doing a refresh and update. 


I'll be sharing the images that are inspiring my plans along with a mid point review and then the big reveal once it's all been done. In the meantime here are two of my purchases as a sneak peak. 







SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig