Web inspiration: Apartment Therapy Style challenge update 1

Leave a Comment
Due to late nights at work and generally travelling up and down the country I seem to have fallen behind with my style challenge but I thought I would share give you a hint as to some of the steps I've taken.

As I said I rent so painting my walls is a no no so I have focused on soft furnishings to breath some new life into the room.

I have been looking for some luxe linen bedding for a long time but bulked at spending a £100 plus. However whilst flicking through an old magazine I saw this bedset from H&M home which at £49.99 is far more affordable especially as it included pillow cases. Unfortunately I cannot upload the link but follow the link and see for yourself.

And I've gathered some tools to assist me with some crafty times and I thought I'd give you a sneak peak as to what's in my tool kit. Can you guess what I'm doing?

Ps I'm currently going through the entries for the giveaway and will update tomorrow with the name of the winner.

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig