The Lust List

Leave a Comment
When the weather turns like this I seem to have an internal theme tune of "my favourite things" from the sound of music running through my head. This weeks Lust list is a few if my favourite things that I go back to time and time again;

When I was at university I used to work at gap in the holidays and whilst I am no longer entitled to staff discount I still go back for there reasonably priced jeans. My current style de jour is their legging jeans which can be worn all year round.

I find that neutral coloured nail varnishes tend to appear Chalky against my pale skin tone so if I get a manicure I always look to dark reds and plums. I go to Mint nail Salon in Leeds City centre for gel nails but they also have salons elsewhere with Opi Lincoln Park after dark and malaga wine as favourite hues.

When I was a teenager everyone seemed to own a Tiffany open heart necklace or a knock off version. I have never been one to copy the mass trend so when I was given some money as a graduation present I wanted something I could keep a treasure so I bought this Elsa Peretti for Tiffany Cross necklace. It is the piece of jewellery I wear more than any other as it is simple, elegant and timeless.


Flowers always seem to make my day a little brighter. My mum is amazing at flower arranging and I grew up in a house where a flash of living colour would brighten up the hallway or the dining table. She would go into the garden and gather fresh greens to spruce up even the simplest of arrangements. So whenever I see flowers they remind me of my Mum and her Home Counties ways.

Where shoes are concerned most women fall into two camps flats or heels. I fall firmly in the former category but there are occasions when heels cannot be avoided at which point I try and reach for a wedge to lift and perk up my legs. These wooden wedges from Gap are perfect for summer.






SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig