The Lust List

Leave a Comment
I am currently going through a personalisation stage at the moment and seem to be drawn to objects which can be stamped with that slightly more personal touch. This weeks Lust List are the objects of my affection that can be personalised to make them, well a bit more you.

I have been craving a lightweight cashmere scarf but have been unable to find something reasonably priced but still lightweight enough to be worn all year round that was less than £200. Enter Allegra London who not only do a standard range of scarfs for around £100 but also offer a bespoke service for £120.  My favourites of which are Earl a charcoal grey that melts to purple and Lord where dark green merges with rich purple (you may hove noticed a colour theme). If I was creating my own I would pick Graphite Grey and Raspberry for a dreamy dusty combination that would transcend seasons. Ps I have been lusting after this so much that my poor work colleagues are slowly being converted to the website.

There is something deliciously preppy about monogrammed necklaces and again I have been scouring for a not unreasonably priced monogrammed necklace that can be worn as an every day piece and I came across Black Pearl care of not on the High Street their Silver version comes in at £66 and with a choice of necklace lengths to suit you. Layer with other necklaces or leave it on its own against a crisp shirt for a truly preppy look.

I would love to be able to afford Rigby and Peller's bespoke lingerie service in order to obtain the perfect fit without being forced to resort to bras that resemble a slingshot. Or that fall into either the sports bra style coverage or so gaudy that it looks like the designer threw everything you would expect in a teenage girls bedroom at it plus some more neon lace. Their service not only makes bras to fit to your measurements but also according to your personal tastes.

My friends should look away now as Alphabet bags are perfect as presents whether it be just a little something for a friend or for a bridal party. The websites home page allows you to pick your initial so that it will show you all the products that feature your letter of choice.  I'm a fan of their glitter initial pouches which can be used as a makeup bag, pencil case or if you are feeling very minimal as a small clutch.

Talking of presents this year I have gone full throttle into making my female friends and family members jewellery for their birthdays and I will shortly be doing a post on how to make semi precious stone friendship bracelets so you can create your own but for meantime personalised presents makes it into the list as there is something heart warming about someone taking the time to make something special for you.


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig