Slightly delayed Lust List

Leave a Comment
This week has been rather busy, tickets to holiday destination have been bought, parents who live 200 plus miles away have been seen and there has been a little thing called work in between so I have not really done much Lusting this week. This list is therefore of a few things that I have had my eye on for a while.

I have had my eye on this Jarlo Maxi dress at asos for a while. If you like vintage styling and quirky ice cream colours it is definitely worth checking out this brand which has its roots in Portobello market. This dress in mint green will go perfectly with a mint and gold tweed jacket that I bought last year from Zara.

After mixing this week's Artisan Chocolate Brownies in a measuring jug I have been thinking about the perfect mixing bowls in which to stir and twirl cooking concoctions. These Retro style enamel bowls from Primrose and Plum at Notonthehighstreet seem to do the job whilst being simple and stylish.

Whilst I love a good lamp for a bit of mood lighting I often find that I detest the shade that they come with or that are available. A friend put me onto Rosie's Vintage Lampshades who hand makes lampshades using unusual papers and designs. She can even make bespoke lampshades at request incorporating specific materials and items. I love the Antique Map Lampshades as I have a bit of a thing for maps but the Newspaper cuttings Lampshade is also pretty special. Now I just need to find a base to do them justice.

To say that I am a little obsessed with Coffee is to say that the red stuff pumping in your veins is blood. I'm pretty much lost without a cup of the hard brown stuff in the morning. My general rule of thumb is that if I make it at home or at work its black whereas when I go out I want the frothy stuff I would not make at home. I did have a coffee maker but it took up too much space in my current rented flat but the Gaggia Baby 74821 Coffee Maker might be the solution for my caffeine addicted heart. Plus it comes in a range of colours.

Where jewellery is concerned I have a spilt personality favouring delicate and modest creations that are there but just seem to be a part of the fabric of your outfit or full blown so obvious that a satellite can spot it statement jewellery. This 50 Yr necklace from Lulu Frost for Whistles falls in the latter category. Throw it on top of a breton top and jeans for an instant wow factor to an otherwise inconsequential  outfit or layer with other necklaces over a plain vest to give personality to your basics.










SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig