The Lust List

Leave a Comment
If only life meant that you could have everything exactly when you wanted and without waiting. Well unfortunately this only happens if you become a millionaire or rack up loads of debt. The Lust list are the things that I find myself lusting after this week; some are obtainable others are an extravagance.

Nobel Macmillan's punchy coloured Classic Travel Wallet makes me want to go on far away adventures. Plus they can be personalised in the corner to make it completely unique to you. I am not normally a fan of bright accessories but there is something achingly sophisticated about this vivid red with my initials in gold. 


I cannot tell you how much I adore Monica Vinder's jewellery. It's sophisticated, dramatic and subtle all a the same time. I first fell in love with her stacking rings as a student and have been lusting after every single one of her subsequent ranges. This Skinny Diamond Pave Bracelet in rosé gold is delicate enough to wear everyday, layer with other bracelets but still stands out on it's own. 


I have just had a Lancôme Eye mastery made easy makeover with a friend and despite an almost scouse brow and an initial moment of shock from seeing so much make up on my face I may well have been converted to the Hypnose Star Eyes Palette in brun adore.


Jo Malone's limited edition fragrance Osmanthus Blossom Cologne which is described on the website as "Delicately exotic. This white flower captures the duality of apricot counterpoised with supple leather. Luminous petitgrain and luscious peach and orange flower ripple over voluptuous cashmere wood." I have been excited about this fragrance ever since I first heard about it plus, as I know this should not matter, the bottle is soo pretty.


This Glass Picture Frame from Rockitt St George has been on my lust list for a long time. There is something a little eccentric and yet not designed about it that would compliment a print or arty photograph without detracting too much from the rest of your decor

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig