2015

Leave a Comment
Hello New Year

I have very little idea as to what you will bring but 2014 is kind of hard to beat so don't worry if you struggle at first.  


So what do I know about you...


  • Well you come with an awful lot of confetti due to weddings galore both in the UK and abroad.
  • January will be a sober affair. 
  • New York is calling my name and I'm looking forward to the break. I'm getting some early by watching New York based films. 
  • Work will continue to be crazy.
  • The house still needs painting and organising.
I don't really do resolution but I do have intentions to live more mindfully and finish the jobs I've started and to look after myself a bit more. Simple perhaps but after the rush that was last year I feel the need to take stock and enjoy what I have. 

What about you what are you looking forward to in the year ahead? 

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig