The Lust List

Leave a Comment
This weekend I am off to Henley with some friends and I thought I would list 5 of my picks for the perfect picnic with friends.

When my brother Al got married my brother Chris was stumped for a wedding present so he ask his friend who had recently got married what his favourite wedding present was and he said a picnic basket. Silver Editions Sussex Picnic Basket for 2 or 4 has a handle to assist with carrying it and comes with ceramic plates, glasses, flatware, napkins, a corkscrew, salt and pepper shakers and cooler.

Next you need something to sit upon something and I whilst I will be sat upon a selection of cheep throws I have picked up from market stalls I would far rather recline upon the Newbury Picnic Blanket with its oil skin reverse.

No adult picnic is complete without champagne. Laurent Perrier Rose Champagne Cuvée Brut NV is the perfect girlie picnic drink to celebrate getting together.

To juxtapose the champagne glut back some refreshing Lorina traditional pink lemonade.

Delicatessen food is made for picnics and many do their own picnic hampers. My Grandfather lives in Aldburgh and when he visits my parents he often brings treats from Lawson's and if he knows that I will be around he goes to request the odd vegetarian treat. It has now got to the point whereby when he asks for something veggie they automatically say "no mushrooms" due to my adversion. So if you are ever in Aldburgh my suggestion is that you check out their picnic hampers.
Ps if you are renting a cottage in Aldeburgh during the summer check out Lawson's service whereby the deliver your holiday essentials to your door.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig